Printing Firm Grandpierre
Doors to the southern part of the building with inscription 1612; until about 1720 the tavern "The White Dove" was located here. The northern wing was extended later. From 1721 it belonged to the family von Hayn (their first daughter H.L. von Hayn was a Pietist); from 1770 the owner was the senior professional hunter Schott von Schottenstein. From 1818, agricultural institute; from 1835 "Collectors Office" ("tax/finance" office); since 1898 printing firm Grandpierre. Medallions on the facade are inscribed to Ferdinand Abt after motifs y Bertel Thorwaldsen.