Mansion / Tithe Barn (about 1745)
The building was situated inside the castle wall and was part of the count’s corral. On the first and two top floors, tithe corn was heaped up (obligatory corn contribution required by law for the Count).
On the ground floor were the royal stables. From 1819-1834 this was home to a veterinary hospital, which was affiliated to the Idstein Agricultural Institute. In 1930, the top floors were transformed into dwellings. Since 1977, the youth music school has been located here.