Zum Löwen (1590)
Reconstruction in place of an older building. Former the count's respectively the prince's "Gasthaus zum Löwen" (Lion's inn).
1928 discovery of a treasure of historical coins minted around 1370. Parts of the original framework could be preserved. Carved corner posts in the first floor. Elaborately carved baroque wooden door of the 18th century with two lions. Medieval vaulted cellar.