Built on a high massive ground floor. Named after its constructor, the architect of the Idstein Palace, Henrich Heer. Around 1700 the main building was expanded by the southern parts of the building (including the gate) up to the final enclosure on all sides of the court (Franconian Court).
Typical language of shape and colouring of the late Renaissance (see Killingerhaus). The Franconian oriel window in the upper floor with richly carved breast panels at the projecting alcove originally was part of the Killingerhaus.