Obergasse 14 (1596)
Stately town house in prominent location: front building in acute angle of two alleys (Kaffee- and Obergasse).
Plastered massive ground floor (main basement with barrel vault) and first floor with visible corner posts, three curved gables with flat carvings. Multifaceted breast ornamentation with carved corner posts and motives of columns, tendrils and masks.
The borders of the windows on the ground floor are made of sandstone in Renaissance style.